Party Poker Monthly Million Returns Next Month
Kurt | Austria | Saturday 14th August 2010, 23:11 | 0 Comment
You may have noticed that there was no Monthly Million tournament at Party Poker on the first Sunday of this month (Sunday, August 1) as there usually would be. That's because of the Party Poker Summer Special that took place on Sunday, July 18, combining the rewards of July and August into a single, blowout event (and what blowout it was!). But fear not, the Monthly Million returns to Party Poker on Sunday September 5, and the time to start qualifying for that event is now. And it only costs $1.
That is to say, there are many ways to qualify for the Party Poker Monthly Million, but the cheapest of these paths starts at a mere buck.
Here is the full qualifying structure for the Party Poker Monthly Million:
- Daily $1 Monthly Million Sub Qualifier Speed Rebuys and $8 Monthly Million Sub Qualifier Speed event lead into daily $64 + $6 Monthly Million Qualifiers which each guarantee 19 seats in the Monthly Million.
- Daily $1M: MEGA Friday Satellite Qualifier Speed Rebuys for $2 and daily $1M: MEGA Friday Satellite Qualifier Speed events for $6 lead into the $50 + $5 Friday night $1M: MEGA Friday Satellite, with each guaranteeing 20 seats in the Monthly Million.
- Daily $1M: Super Satellite Saturday Qualifier Speed Rebuys for $1 and weekly $1M: Super Satellite Saturday Qualifier Speed events, running three times each Saturday, for $4 buy-ins lead into one of two weekly $32 + $3 $1M: Super Satellite Saturday qualifiers, one promising 15 seats guaranteed and one promising 3 seats guaranteed for a total of 18 seats guaranteed in the Monthly Million.
- Daily $47 Monthly Million Sub Qualifier Extra Speed events lead into daily $160 + $12 Monthly Million Qualifier Extras, each awarding one in four players seats in the Monthly Million, with at least 3 seats guaranteed to be awarded.
- Daily Country Specific Freerolls and Daily Player Points Qualifiers lead into Friday Monthly Million Specials with no direct buy-ins and 20 seats in the Monthly Million guaranteed.
There is also a new championship style blind structure to be aware of for the Party Poker Monthly Million from now on. See the Party Poker site for the exact blind structure in complete detail.
Be the first to post a comment.