NETeller is an e-wallet which offers you an easy and quick option to use your bank account or credit card for deposits to your poker account. NETeller also accepts transfer of funds using internet banking in the UK, Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, France and Spain.
Creating Your NETeller Account
- Go to NETeller and click on “Join Now”.
- Enter your e-mail address and a password for your NETeller account. Choose a security question in case you should lose your password and then decide which currency you would like to use.
- Read NETeller’s terms and conditions and proceed if you agree.
- Enter your personal information (name, address, telephone number, sex and date of birth) and proceed.
- Your account is set up! You will now receive your “Account ID” as well as your “Secure ID”. Write them both down as you will need them for transactions and reactivation of your account. You will also receive them in the confirmation mail.
Payments and Transfers
After you successfully registered at NETeller you will be able to deposit money onto your account using either Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Visa Credit Card (up to €100 per transaction) or your bank account. When using Visa the funds will show up on your NETeller account immediately while transfers from the bank account may take several days. The minimum amount you can transfer is set at €15. The following fees apply:
- Bank account: free
- Visa: 1.75% fee
Poker Payouts with NETeller
NETeller is widely accepted by poker rooms and one of the most commonly used method of withdrawing money. In order to withdraw money from your NETelleraccount you will have to upgrade it to a NETeller Extended Account. This is a free service and simply serves as final verification of your account. You will receive a phone call from NETeller’s support for confirmation.
The payout will be done either by cheque, to your bank account or you will receive credits onto a NETeller prepaid card. There is currently no option available to use your credit card for a withdrawal. Fees are as follows:
- Bank account: €7.50 ($10) fee
- Cheque: €7.50 ($10) fee
- Prepaid card: €0.75 ($1) fee
Tips and Hints NETeller Poker
Please be advised that some poker rooms will compare the e-mail address used in your poker account with the one that you used for NETeller. If these e-mail addresses do not match you may not be able to deposit money on your poker account using NETeller! Contact the poker room in question beforehand to make sure!
If you want to utilise your NETeller account primarily for depositing money into poker accounts you can choose US Dollars as your currency when playing mostly in poker rooms using $ (still the majority of them).
The free upgrade of your NETeller account also brings a higher transfer limit.